Looking for accounting outsourcing services in Singapore? Would you prefer us to handle your accounts onsite at your office rather than sending the documents to our office? Well, our convenient accounting outsourcing arrangement could be the solution you are looking for.
At AG Singapore, we provide our accounts staff to client offices for customizable number of hours per week in a calendar month to handle their accounts. In general, our accounting outsourcing services are primarily within the job scope of preparation of full set accounts, income statement and balance sheet usually on weekly or monthly basis.
Roles of Our Accounting Outsourcing Services
Beyond preparing full set of accounts, our roles in handling clients’ accounting functions through our accounting outsource include:
- Prepare consolidated accounts for group of companies on monthly or yearly basis
- Prepare management reports for management meetings and financial reporting purposes
- Review of accounts
- Design and create templates for accounting and financial reporting purposes
- Advise on accounting procedures and internal controls
- Assist to forecast, budget and monitor business cash flows
- Consult, train and implement GST accounting procedures
- Manage, supervise and guide accounting team at client offices
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents and bankers on accounting related matters
Accounting Outsourcing Arrangements
In general there are 3 types of outsourced accounting arrangements as follow:
Accounting Outsource 1: We Are Your Virtual Accounts Team
- We handle your bookkeeping and accounting tasks
- We are your outsourced accounts team
Accounting Outsource 2: We Are Your Virtual Accounts Manager
- Your accounts team handle the bookkeeping and accounting at your office
- We manage, supervise and guide your accounts team
- We are your outsourced accounts manager
Accounting Outsource 3: Placement of Accounts Staff
- You have your accounts team
- We place our accounts staff on temporary or contract basis at your office
- Assist to address your excess accounting workload or insufficient headcount
Advantages Of AG’s Outsourced Accounting Services
Some advantages of our accounting outsourcing services include the following:
- More focus on your core business as you have less to worry about recruiting, guiding and managing your accounts staff
- Confidentiality. As we manage accounts at client offices, all documents and data are maintained where they are. All our accounts staff are bound by our strict non-disclosure agreement.
- Convenience. Clients have convenient access to their accounts and documents whenever they need them at their office. Our onsite accounting outsourcing arrangement also improves communication with clients during our work which is important in the accounting process.
- Access to a team of professional accountants. Convenient access to independent professional opinion and advice.
- Latest updates on accounting standards, rules and regulations
- Minimize accounting overheads without the recurring fixed expenses to maintain a larger accounts department
- Effectiveness. Our broad accounting experiences from wide range of industries enable us to provide better accounting solutions to enhance the accounting aspects of their businesses
- Efficiency. We strive to reduce the billable time spent by constantly finding ways to consolidate accounting process while reducing duplication and wastage of accounting resources
- Value for money. By increasing effectiveness with higher efficiency, we do our best to improve the cost per unit of right output for our clients